At Struckhoff and Britt Orthodontics, we want you to feel welcome from the moment you walk in. Your initial appointment will consist of an examination, photos, panoramic radiograph and a discussion of potential treatment options. This important 60-minute visit will give us insight into your orthodontic needs.
During the initial examination, we will address the following questions that cover the basics of orthodontic treatment and encourage you to ask questions as well:
- Is there a condition that orthodontics can address?
- Is treatment needed now, or should treatment be delayed until appropriate growth, tooth eruption, or other factors have occurred?
- What treatment procedures will be used to correct the problem?
- How long will treatment take?
- How much will it cost?
- How much do we expect insurance to cover?
- What are my payment options?
While we can often answer these general questions during the initial examination, we will address specific areas after careful analysis of the diagnostic records. We ensure that our patients leave the office with a clear understanding of their specific needs, what the treatment will consist of, and how long it will take. We encourage you to ask questions, and we are always available to talk with you and address any concerns that you may have.